Monday, April 03, 2006

RIP TNP; Album Covers

It was just a week ago that I wrote about The National Playlist. If I had known what was going to happen, I wouldn't have wasted my time. The CBC, in it's infinite wisdom (how many times has that statement been used?), has cancelled The National Playlist. The final countdown aired on Saturday night. There is a chance that the show might be resurrected, but no one knows when. If you would like to complain about the cancellation, you can contact CBC's audience relations.

I don't know how many of you enjoyed Mike's endless tests of album covers last year. If you'd like more, then here's a challenge for you: Mojo magazine is celebrating their 150th issue, and to celebrate, they've made a list of the top 100 albums released since their inception in October of 1993. They've selected 25 of those albums, and shown only a small section of each cover. I've figured out nine of them so far. Have a look and let me know if you do any better. http://www.mojo4music.com/promo/quiz/quiz.htm

2 Comments:

At 11:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even guess a single one. I'm better at it when I can see the whole cover.

 
At 6:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only figured out two. Sigh....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home