Saturday, May 06, 2006

Music From Saddle Creek Records

I Recently picked up Digital Ash In A Digital Urn by Bright Eyes, unfourtunately when I opened it I found the booklet was damaged. I contacted Saddle Creek Records and sent them the damaged booklet. Not only did they send me a replacement booklet, but the good people at Saddle Creek also sent me a 12 song sampler of some recent Saddle Creek releases. These may not be new to many of the indie bloggers out there, but it was all new to me. My favourites from this collection are probably Mayday and Maria Taylor, but it's all good.

Criteria from When We Break:

Orenda Fink from Invisible Ones:

Broken Spindles from Inside Absent

Cursive from The Difference Between Houses And Homes

Mayday from Bushido Karaoke

Maria Taylor from 11:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home